Technical instructions for posters:
Your poster must be of standard measures 90 cm (horizontal dimension) and 120cm (vertical dimension)- Attachment of the posters will be white, plastic-coated boards. Material to mount your posters will be supplied at the poster desk that is located in the registration area.
Guidelines for preparation and submission of abstracts:
- Authors must follow carefully all instructions. All abstracts must be prepared according to the guidelines provided. Incomplete or incorrect submissions will be returned to the author and must be resubmitted immediately in the correct format to be considered for inclusion in the program.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English using UK English spelling.
- Write title in CAPITALS
- Email contact: the main author e-mail address will be used for confirmation of receipt. Therefore, it is important to insert the correct data and always use the same email address.
- Co-authors: If you add co-authors please write complete name, affiliation and e-mail address
- The abstract text may not be longer than 350 words.
- The background and goals of the study should appear clearly to the reader. The methods and results must contain data, and the conclusions must be clearly expressed.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may be able to be included.
- All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in your text (but, do not define in the title). Example: hereditary angioedema (HAE), before being used as an abbreviation only.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference:
- Oral / Poster presentation
- Poster only
- The scientific board of the Workshop reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Please, indicate which topic(s) you prefer, by checking the appropriate boxes, maximum three options can be assigned.
- The final confirmation e-mail will include user and password allowing authors to up-date on line the submitted abstract. For any corrections in an already submitted abstract, (title, text, co-authors, etc,.), the presenting author can enter the on-line system and proceed accordingly. This option will be available until the presentation deadline: December, 15th, 2014. After this deadline, abstract modification will not be possible, since the selection process will be on going.
If you have difficulties in submitting your abstracts or if you need any further information, please contact the organizers: